Please note that price shown above is per bootie. Greyhound organization donation box is located on the checkout page.
This bootie was designed with the guidance and suggestions of Golden State Greyhounds. Golden State recommends the ToughTek toe/sole cover and the organic cotton soft sherpa fleece lining.
Greyhound Bootie is made of 1000D Cordura® which is a rugged and durable nylon coated fabric of superior strength. It is water resistant and holds up well to tears, scuffing and abrasion. These booties would provide greyt protection on those off the beaten path hikes!
Choose Hook & Loop or OneWrap closure/fastener for the bootie:
- Hook and Loop: Each bootie has 1 hook and loop closure. The hook and loop strip is 1″ wide.
- OneWrap: Each bootie has a 1″ wide OneWrap closure. One-Wrap® Velcro is a unique back-to-back fastening system. When the strap is wrapped around the bootie, the strap actually attaches to itself without buckles or hardware.
Choose your lining material.
- 100% natural/organic cotton soft fleece or
- 100% polyester PolarTec fleece.
NOTE: The back / bottom of the dog bootie is fully lined and approximately 1″ of the bootie front / top.
Choose Toughtek or Slip-Not for your bootie toe/sole cover:
- Toughtek is a knit fabric coated with rubber. The material is non-skid, water resistant, scuff and abrasion resistant and holds up well on sidewalks and rough terrain.
- Slip-Not is a polyester backed fabric that holds up well to abrasive surfaces. The non-skid quality provides grip in wet and dry conditions. The surface of Slip-Not Black has a sand paper feel and appearance. Slip-Not Dotted-Black has a dotted texture which is similar to the Toughtek-Nubby