Please note that price shown above is per bootie. Greyhound organization donation box is located on the checkout page.
Greyhound Bootie is made of 1000D Cordura which is a rugged and durable nylon coated fabric of superior strength. It is water resistant and holds up well to tears, scuffing and abrasion.
Choose Hook & Loop or OneWrap closure/fastener for the bootie:
- Hook and Loop: Each bootie has 2 hook and loop closures for a snug fit. Top hook and loop strip is 1 inch wide. Second hook and loop strip is 5/8 inches wide.
- OneWrap: Each bootie has 2 OneWrap closures for a snug fit. Top OneWrap strip is 1 inch wide. Second OneWrap strip is 5/8 inches wide. One-Wrap® Velcro is a unique back-to-back fastening system. When the strap is wrapped around the bootie, the strap actually attaches to itself without buckles or hardware.
Choose your lining material.
- 100% natural/organic cotton soft fleece or
- 100% polyester PolarTec fleece.
Note that only the back / bottom of the dog bootie is lined.
Choose Toughtek or Slip-Not for your bootie toe/sole cover:
- Toughtek is a knit fabric coated with rubber. The material is non-skid, water resistant, scuff and abrasion resistant and holds up well on sidewalks and rough terrain.
- Slip-Not is a polyester backed fabric that holds up well to abrasive surfaces. The non-skid quality provides grip in wet and dry conditions. The surface of Slip-Not Black has a sand paper feel and appearance. Slip-Not Dotted Black has a dotted texture which is similar to the Toughtek-Nubby